SIT DOWN WITH REAL DECISION MAKERS
MILLION IN PURCHASING POWER
Guaranteed Time With Key Decision Makers
ICE Reverse Expo will allow imaging equipment sales and service vendors a unique opportunity to meet with 20+ Radiology and Imaging Directors from America’s most prestigious hospitals, imaging centers and health systems. Meet with real decision makers, have one on one interaction, and network with these high level executives (called the ICE 18).
We provide a unique and optimal environment to start the relationship at the ICE Reverse Expo. Then throughout ICE’s exhibit hall, networking events, classes and entertainment, build and establish a real rapport and bond with key decision makers. It’s the perfect recipe for maximizing your time and ROI!
Monday, February 10, 10 AM – 12:30 PM
Limited to first 30 vendors!
(max 2 representatives per company)
Cost to attend the ICE Reverse Expo
- Vendors: $975/Person
- Non-vendors: $1,975/Person
“We always take advantage of the opportunity to do the reverse expo at ICE. It is a great time to sit down and be face-to-face with a group of leaders in the organizations that we work with and get some great feedback but also learn some ways we can support them.”
– K. Grozelle, Manager of Global Education, Summit Imaging
2020 ICE18 PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Senior Director, Information Services, HTM, Universal Health Services, INC
- Director of Radiology, and Cancer Center, CHI St. Luke’s Health Brazosport
- Director of Imaging, Mon Health Medical Center
- Administrator , Advanced Imaging
- Imaging Director, Desert Radiology
- Vice President – Technology Management/ENTECH, Banner Health
- Radiology Manager, Naval Hospital Jacksonville
- MRI Manager, Resurgens Orthopaedics
- Clinical Engineering Supervisor, Christiana Care Health System
- Advanced Imaging Manager, University of Maryland Medical Center
- Regional Manager, Imaging and Lab Services, Allina Health
- Imaging Services Director, HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center
- Director of Clinical Engineering, Children’s Hospital and Medical Center Omaha
- Director- Imaging, Vascular Lab/Procedure, Neurodiagnostics, & Pain Managment, SSM St Joseph Hospital – St Charles
- Administrative Director of Imaging, UTMB
- Biomedical CT Specialist/Lead Imaging Services Technician, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Healthcare Technology Systems Managers, Sutter Health
- Administrative Director, Imaging Services, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
- Lead Multi-Modality Technologist, Houston Methodist Hospital
- Director HTM & Biomedical Engineering, ProHealth Care
- Director, Regional Imaging System Service, Kaiser Permanente
Receive emails notifying you of conference updates, special offers and speaking opportunities.
By providing my email, I agree to receive periodic emails from ICE about news, upcoming trade shows, and special offers from our advertisers.
Thank You Sponsors!
ICE is the community that directly links nearly 11,000 imaging professionals and administrators. Each issue contains insightful and relevant content ranging from technological advances to new tools to professional development.