SIT DOWN WITH REAL DECISION MAKERS
MILLION IN PURCHASING POWER
Guaranteed Time With Key Decision Makers
ICE Reverse Expo will allow imaging equipment sales and service vendors a unique opportunity to meet with 20+ Radiology and Imaging Directors from America’s most prestigious hospitals, imaging centers and health systems. Meet with real decision makers, have one on one interaction, and network with these high level executives (called the ICE 18).
We provide a unique and optimal environment to start the relationship at the ICE Reverse Expo. Then throughout ICE’s exhibit hall, networking events, classes and entertainment, build and establish a real rapport and bond with key decision makers. It’s the perfect recipe for maximizing your time and ROI!
Limited to first 30 vendors!
(max 2 representatives per company)
Cost to attend the ICE Reverse Expo
- Vendors: $975/Person
- Non-vendors: $1,975/Person
“We always take advantage of the opportunity to do the reverse expo at ICE. It is a great time to sit down and be face-to-face with a group of leaders in the organizations that we work with and get some great feedback but also learn some ways we can support them.”
– K. Grozelle, Manager of Global Education, Summit Imaging
PREVIOUS ICE18 PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- MRI Manager, Resurgens Orthopaedics
- Nuclear Medicine/Radiation Safety Manager, Naval Hospital Jacksonville
- Director of Imaging , Mon Health Medical Center
- Director Eastern Region Healthcare Technology Management, Mercy Hospital St. Louis
- X-Ray Manager, Resurgens Orthopaedics
- Imaging Manager, Presence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Administrator, Advanced Imaging
- Advanced Imaging Manager, University of Maryland Medical Center
- Corporate Director, Healthcare Technology Management, Universal Health Services, Inc.
- Director of Non-Invasive Cardiology, Northeast Georgia Health System
- Clinical Engineering Supervisor, Christiana Care Health System
- Director of Imaging Services and Dan of the School of Radiologic Technology, Regional West Medical Center
- Imaging Site Director for Cathedral Rock, Centra Point, St Rose, X-Ray Modality Manager and Special Projects Manager, Desert Radiology
- Chief Operations Officer/Technologist Diagnostic Imaging Services, Puget Sound Health Care System
- Director of Medical Imaging & Cancer Center, Amita Health- St. Joseph Hospital, Elgin IL
- Imaging Equipment Support Director, Intermountain Healthcare
- Imaging Director, CHI St. Lukes Health
- Diagnostic Imaging Specialist, The Christ Hospital Cincinnati
- CT Specialist, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- National Supplier Operations Leader, ES Operations, Siemens Medical
- Imaging Equipment Support Specialist, Lovell Federal Health Care Center
Receive emails notifying you of conference updates, special offers and speaking opportunities.
By providing my email, I agree to receive periodic emails from ICE about news, upcoming trade shows, and special offers from our advertisers.
ICE is the community that directly links nearly 11,000 imaging professionals and administrators. Each issue contains insightful and relevant content ranging from technological advances to new tools to professional development.