THE ICE 18
JOIN THE ICE 18
CONNECT • SHARE • ENGAGE
As one of 18 plus hand-picked Imaging leaders, you will have the rare opportunity to network with the best and brightest in the industry, gaining invaluable knowledge helping you and your department grow and prosper. There will be several exciting networking events, including our “ICE18 Talks” where you can learn and share innovative and creative ideas.
- 5 – 6 pm ICE18 Cocktails and Conversations
- 6 pm ICE18 VIP Event
- 7– 8 am ICE18 Breakfast
- 8–10 am Leadership Summit ICE18 Talks
- 12–1:30 pm ICE 2020 Official Event Launch
*Schedule Subject to change
“ICE18 had great networking opportunities.”
– Brenda DeBastiani, Director of Imaging
“A great opportunity to gain insight from industry peers and leaders from around the country.”
– R. Walston, Regional Director
PREVIOUS ICE18 PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Senior Director, Information Services, HTM, Universal Health Services, INC
- Director of Radiology, and Cancer Center, CHI St. Luke’s Health Brazosport
- Director of Imaging, Mon Health Medical Center
- Administrator , Advanced Imaging
- Imaging Director, Desert Radiology
- Vice President – Technology Management/ENTECH, Banner Health
- Radiology Manager, Naval Hospital Jacksonville
- MRI Manager, Resurgens Orthopaedics
- Clinical Engineering Supervisor, Christiana Care Health System
- Advanced Imaging Manager, University of Maryland Medical Center
- Regional Manager, Imaging and Lab Services, Allina Health
- Imaging Services Director, HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center
- Director of Clinical Engineering, Children’s Hospital and Medical Center Omaha
- Director- Imaging, Vascular Lab/Procedure, Neurodiagnostics, & Pain Managment, SSM St Joseph Hospital – St Charles
- Administrative Director of Imaging, UTMB
- Biomedical CT Specialist/Lead Imaging Services Technician, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Healthcare Technology Systems Managers, Sutter Health
- Administrative Director, Imaging Services, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
- Lead Multi-Modality Technologist, Houston Methodist Hospital
- Director HTM & Biomedical Engineering, ProHealth Care
- Director, Regional Imaging System Service, Kaiser Permanente
Receive emails notifying you of conference updates, special offers and speaking opportunities.
By providing my email, I agree to receive periodic emails from ICE about news, upcoming trade shows, and special offers from our advertisers.
ICE 2021 is approved for 32 ARRT Category A CE credits by AHRA.
Thank You Sponsors!
ICE is the community that directly links nearly 11,000 imaging professionals and administrators. Each issue contains insightful and relevant content ranging from technological advances to new tools to professional development.