THE ICE 18
CONNECT • SHARE • ENGAGE
As one of 18 plus hand-picked Imaging leaders, you will have the rare opportunity to network with the best and brightest in the industry, gaining invaluable knowledge helping you and your department grow and prosper. There will be several exciting networking events, including our “ICE18 Talks” where you can learn and share innovative and creative ideas. The event’s grand finale will have you take part in the Reverse Expo, which provides brief one-on-one introductions with vendors who will share product information that will assist with equipment and service needs.
- 4:45 – 6 pm Leadership Summit ICE18 Cocktails and Conversations
- 6 pm ICE18 VIP Event
- 8 am – 9:30 am Leadership Summit ICE18 Talks
- 10 am – 12:30 pm Reverse Expo
- 12 pm – 1:30 pm ICE 2020 Official Event Launch
*Schedule Subject to change
“ICE18 had great networking opportunities.”
– Brenda DeBastiani, Director of Imaging
PREVIOUS ICE18 PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- MRI Manager, Resurgens Orthopaedics
- Nuclear Medicine/Radiation Safety Manager, Naval Hospital Jacksonville
- Director of Imaging , Mon Health Medical Center
- Director Eastern Region Healthcare Technology Management, Mercy Hospital St. Louis
- X-Ray Manager, Resurgens Orthopaedics
- Imaging Manager, Presence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Administrator, Advanced Imaging
- Advanced Imaging Manager, University of Maryland Medical Center
- Corporate Director, Healthcare Technology Management, Universal Health Services, Inc.
- Director of Non-Invasive Cardiology, Northeast Georgia Health System
- Clinical Engineering Supervisor, Christiana Care Health System
- Director of Imaging Services and Dan of the School of Radiologic Technology, Regional West Medical Center
- Imaging Site Director for Cathedral Rock, Centra Point, St Rose, X-Ray Modality Manager and Special Projects Manager, Desert Radiology
- Chief Operations Officer/Technologist Diagnostic Imaging Services, Puget Sound Health Care System
- Director of Medical Imaging & Cancer Center, Amita Health- St. Joseph Hospital, Elgin IL
- Imaging Equipment Support Director, Intermountain Healthcare
- Imaging Director, CHI St. Lukes Health
- Diagnostic Imaging Specialist, The Christ Hospital Cincinnati
- CT Specialist, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- National Supplier Operations Leader, ES Operations, Siemens Medical
- Imaging Equipment Support Specialist, Lovell Federal Health Care Center
“A great opportunity to gain insight from industry peers and leaders from around the country.”
– R. Walston, Regional Director
Receive emails notifying you of conference updates, special offers and speaking opportunities.
By providing my email, I agree to receive periodic emails from ICE about news, upcoming trade shows, and special offers from our advertisers.
ICE is the community that directly links nearly 11,000 imaging professionals and administrators. Each issue contains insightful and relevant content ranging from technological advances to new tools to professional development.