Panel Discussion: A Look Back at 2020 and the Lessons Learned
Friday, February 12, 2021, 2:30 – 5 pm
This general session will provide viewpoints from a variety of esteemed representatives of the imaging profession on lessons learned from 2020. How they overcame the challenges faced and also highlighting the successes achieved.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Flexing hours to ensure financial stability and ensuring employees understand the whys
- Project delay impacts to the provision of care
- Changes in hiring due to COVID and impact on employee morale/motivation/burnout
- Leading amidst chaos and maintaining your own sanity
- Challenges with hiring agency staff in a high-risk COVID area
- New players emerging in healthcare
- Importance of transparency and access
- Imaging driving overall healthcare outcomes
- Unique financing options of imaging capital
- Exceeding at service delivery in a pandemic environment
- Dr. Nicole Walton-Trujillo, R.T. (R)(CT)
- Nicole Dhanraj, Systems Director, Northern Arizona Healthcare
- Jason Theadore, CRA, CEO, Banner Imaging Services
- Jason Scott, FAHRA, CRA, CPXP, Chief Patient Experience Officer, Witham Health Services
- John Beall, Administrative Officer, Madigan Army Medical Center
Receive emails notifying you of conference updates, special offers and speaking opportunities.
By providing my email, I agree to receive periodic emails from ICE about news, upcoming trade shows, and special offers from our advertisers.
Thank You Sponsors!
ICE is the community that directly links nearly 11,000 imaging professionals and administrators. Each issue contains insightful and relevant content ranging from technological advances to new tools to professional development.