Tuesday, February 19, 2019
How to Optimize your Skills as an Imaging Leader
Laurie Schachtner, Director of Medical Imaging/Cancer Center, Amita/Presence Health
This presentation will address the importance of the following:
- Rounding for outcomes with your team, other departments and physicians
- Optimizing your time management skills
- Prepareing agendas for all meeting – so to address all KPIs (key performance indicators)
- Career development for imaging leaders (next advanced degree, certification: CRA, PM, FACHE, grasp any/all training opportunities with IT or diagnostic equipment that you are purchasing
- Why to participate with any/all teams as an engaged and active contributing team member
- Performing quick 1-page “pulse- check” hand written feedback assessment with your direct reports as well as their direct reports in order to adapt to them as their leader(s).
Receive emails notifying you of conference updates, special offers and speaking opportunities.
By providing my email, I agree to receive periodic emails from ICE about news, upcoming trade shows, and special offers from our advertisers.
ICE 2021 is approved for 32 ARRT Category A CE credits by AHRA.
Thank You Sponsors!
ICE is the community that directly links nearly 11,000 imaging professionals and administrators. Each issue contains insightful and relevant content ranging from technological advances to new tools to professional development.