Call For Presenters
ICE 2023 • February 17-19, 2023
You are invited to submit a proposal to share your experience and expertise with colleagues at ICE 2023 in Nashville, TN.
Deadline: September 16, 2022.
ICE seeks presenters who can offer:
- First-hand experience implementing new technologies
- Case studies of process improvement
- Best practices using techniques to maximize efficiency and reduce costs
- Practical ways to facilitate inter-departmental communication and support within the facility
- Effective promotion of patient safety and risk management programs
- Career development tips for imaging professionals
- Proven leadership methods and implementation strategies
Benefits of presenting at ICE include:
- Sharing your knowledge and experience
- Being recognized as a leader in the imaging community
- Professional development – add your speaking engagement to your list of achievements
- Networking with others in the imaging industry and gaining awareness of available resources
Submit Your Presentation Using our New Platform
myCFP will keep track of your profile information, so there is no need to enter it more than once. Also, myCFP allows you to easily track the approval status of your submission.
Please do not submit multiple copies of your presentation. Once submitted, presentations can be edited/updated.
Receive emails notifying you of conference updates, special offers and speaking opportunities.
By providing my email, I agree to receive periodic emails from ICE about news, upcoming trade shows, and special offers from our advertisers.
Thank You Sponsors!
ICE is the community that directly links nearly 11,000 imaging professionals and administrators. Each issue contains insightful and relevant content ranging from technological advances to new tools to professional development.