Sharpen the Saw
Take a break to sharpen your skills. Learn valuable best practices, learn proven case studies and countless other new ideas. A dull ax won’t be nearly as effective as a sharp one!
There’s nothing like being in a room of like-minded colleagues. You’ll discover you are not alone in wanting to improve skills and bring a real “take-away” to help your department and facility.
Meet face to face with peers
Build relationships and network with fellow imaging service engineers and directors from all over the country. ICE2017 is famous for providing FUN ways to build new relationships and strengthen new ones!
ICE2017 provides a unique convergence of networking, learning, and fun into a single package. You will grow and challenge yourself, gain condence and bring fresh new ideas back to the department!
Get out of the RUT
Get a new perspective on your profession, fresh new thinking, new ideas, to help you advance and develop your career.
See over 70 imaging companies all in one place! Learn new technology, cost saving measures, new training options, and so much more…all in 2 days in 1 place!
From the moment the ICE kicks off at the Welcome Reception to the wrap-up, the conference will be a non-stop experience filled with countless opportunities to network and prospect for new business. Attendees will gain extensive knowledge through educational seminars, as well as participate in several social and networking events. A world-class exhibit hall with the latest technology and cost-saving resources from more than 50 equipment vendors will be showcased. The attendee tooolkit includes letters addressed to management to help you convince them of the value of attending ICE.
Sample Letter to Manager
Editable Word document that will assist with your request to attend ICE.
Networking at ICE
Word document that lists networking opportunities at ICE.
Detailed information regarding education sessions, workshops and available CE credits.
“I was very satisfied. I saw many old coworkers and friends, and made acquaintances with several clinical people who were becoming more educated on the nuances of service costs and pitfalls.”
– Mark Newell, System Manager, Imaging Service CE
Learn from industry experts and thought leaders who will share on every major issue facing the field.
Your one-stop source for information about the latest innovations, upgrades, and advances in Imaging from more than 60+ medical equipment manufacturers.
Connect and build a sense of camaraderie and develop lasting relationships with fellow attendees.
WHAT’S NEW FOR ICE 2017
- Industry leading speakers, covering hottest topics in Imaging service, equipment, technology, trends, etc.
- Numerous networking events to connect and share best practices with other leading Imaging Professionals
- Keynote featuring dynamic speakers
- World class exhibit hall featuring latest technology, products and services.
- “Future of the Industry” roundtable discussion
TYPES OF ATTENDEES
- DIRECTOR OF IMAGING SERVICES 40%
- IMAGING SERVICE TECHS / IMAGING ENGINEERS 23%
- MANAGER OF CLINICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENTS 18%
- BIOMEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST 12%
- PROCUREMENT/MATERIALS MANAGER 7%
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Imaging and Radiology:
- Service Engineers of all levels
- Aspiring Clinical Engineering Professionals
“Imaging Conference & Expo offered outstanding educational sessions and ability to network with industry personnel.”
-MIke Busdicker, System Director, Intermountain Healthcare