Call for Presenters
Call for Session Proposals
Be a part of the 2017 ICE Imaging Conference & Expo!
Submission Deadline is February 15, 2017
ICE (Imaging Conference & Expo) is the only imaging educational event where all segments of imaging and healthcare technology management convene to share perspectives on the most recent developments in the profession and in the medical imaging industry.
The conference attracts more than 600 imaging professionals (Directors and Engineers) from hospitals, independent-service and shared-service organizations, consulting practices, OEMs and 3rd party equipment, parts and service providers.
Education for ICE 2017 has now been finalized. The Call for Presenters for our 2018 conference will be available starting this Summer.
Keep scrolling to learn more ↓
“Imaging Conference & Expo offered outstanding educational sessions and ability to network with industry personnel.”Mike Busdicker
“I really enjoyed the educational seminars. Valuable information, learned a lot. It was also very nice to meet vendors in person.”J. Stansbury
ICE is looking for presenters who can share:
- First-hand experience implementing department best practices and new technologies.
- Case studies of “lessons learned” in imaging departments.
- Insightful techniques to maximize efficiency and reduce costs for contracts, parts, service, and new equipment acquisition.
- Practical ways to communicate with and get support from other facility departments (C-suite, clinicians, IT, Biomed, etc.)
- Effective programs for promoting patient safety and reducing risks.
- Career development tips for imaging professionals.
- Proven management methods that others can put to use.
As a presenter, you can share your best practices, interests, challenges, and solutions with your fellow imaging professionals and others who purchase, track, maintain, repair, or manage medical imaging equipment.
You have the option of submitting your proposal as an individual or as a panel. We encourage up to 2-3 panel members, not necessarily with the same healthcare system or facility. We will need a primary contact for the panel, who is responsible for actually submitting the proposal as well as providing the additional speakers contact information.
Travel expenses to attend the conference and any related costs are the responsibility of the speaker, however, in special cases, ICE may be able to assist with travel, please call us at 800-903-3373 to discuss.